Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

iPhone notes

From yesterday:

Don't you just hate waiting for things? Waiting for things is one of the things that can be annoying for me. I feel that the problem probably stems from wanting too much and never having enough. For example if a website I love only publishes a few articles a day, it's not enough. I now have to wait a few days until I have great articles to read. I was much happier when I first discovered the site, when there were so many things to discover and explore. The amount of fun I could have was limitless.

Now that I think about it, everything has it's limits. For somethings they may be some really big limits. But they are still there. And once you get there you'll have to wait, like a dog waiting for a treat. You could leave and find a new source of entertainment, but that would require too much effort. At least your current source is consistent.

From last Monday:

Girl 1: "You don't even know how weird this guy is. During class he put his hand on my neck and said I'm checking your pulse!"
Girl 2: "He's so weird!"
Girl 1: "He's so random"
Girl 2: "What an embarrassing guy"

Yet they are talking about him now. He's so embarrassing. But they are still talking about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment