Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Carlos blocks up toilet, Jon gets in trouble

I am awoken in the middle of the night in dire need of visiting the bathroom. This is usually not a problem. Reminiscence of Solid Snake, get in, hit the target, get out. Tonight, there would be a surprise waiting for me.

The usual step-by-step procedure shows no problems. Then I flushed.

I notice the water level rising and is not stopping, this scares me as I prepare to mop the floor. Thankfully my sacrifices to the Toilet God have been honored and the water stops. Now my mind is full of questions, which progressed in the following fashion:
- What the f**k?
- Okay, the toilet is blocked up
- What could it be blocked up with?
- S**t... (no pun intended)

I recall that Jon had spent an unusually long time in the bathroom earlier in the afternoon. There was no way Carlos and I could have produced such a monster. Like my mother, I jumped to a conclusion: Jon had blocked up our toilet with his creation.

Obviously, I was not going to clean this mess up. I was also tired, so I took the easy way out. Seat down, back to bed.

The majority of the next day was filled with making calls to Jon's phone (which he never picks up). When I finally get through to him, I give him the whole spiel. Only to Jon's offended voice saying:

"Dude, I never took a crap at your place"

I was back at square one.

Carlos works early in the morning so I could not tell him the news. He finds out about the toilet in the evening. At this point I am convinced it was him, as the last time I used the toilet it was functionally properly. Carlos sheepishly apologizes. I send him to buy a plunger. Our toilet is now fixed.

Apparently Carlos can produce monsters too.

1 comment:

  1. lol i have def already blocked that toilet but using the brush i managed to dislodge it i may actually owe you a new brush loloololololool the first day you had the brush i actually blocked btw then again when i stayed over so im glad you have the plunger.........

    ReplyDelete