Search This Blog

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Recipe of the day: Chicken Parmesan

Serves - 3
This is one of my favorite dishes to make and eat. I remember the first time I had this it, I was 9 years old at the time. I went over to my buddy's house to sleep over, we did this quite a lot. Obviously, we worked up an appetite killing virtual baddies and feeling very accomplished. Meanwhile, up in the kitchen, his mom was cooking up a storm (and now that I think about it, she was hot). Anyways, the dish was delicious and hopefully I have recreated it close to its former glory.

This dish also got some good reviews from some friends. But that's not the point.

Ingredients
  • 3 Chicken breasts
  • 1 1/2 Cups of bread crumbs
  • 1 Egg
  • 1/2 Cup of milk
  • 1 Can of your favorite spaghetti sauce
  • Parmesan cheese
  • 3 slices of mozzarella cheese
  • Some olive oil
  1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
  2. Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk it well with the milk
  3. Coat the three chicken breast in the mixture
  4. Coat the chicken breasts in the bread crumbs
  5. Heat up some olive oil in a pan on medium heat
  6. Brown the chicken breasts for a few minutes on each side
  7. Place the chicken in a baking dish and pour the spaghetti sauce all over it
  8. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and place a slice of mozzarella over each breast (lol)
  9. Bake the dish for 25-30 minutes
 This recipe does not include the corn and salad. Sorry.

 Carlos is unhappy because he never got to try the dish. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment